DISCLOSURE: As an Amazon Associate We earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of these links we will earn a commission.
N Gauge Basics
After the first BASICS video I had a few people ask about varying aspects of track, hence this video.
In this video I:
– Identify the types of N gauge track available.
– Explore the varying sizes of set track from 1st to 4th pros and cons.
– Explore different points, crossovers and double / single slip.
– We look at the PECO website to find out what track is available
– Explore the idea of downloadable paper track for planning.
– Explore use of cork.
– How to fit track together fix it down
– Possible household items that can be used as weights
– Explore track cleaning and rubbers.
N GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY BASICS – TRACK
Please remember I am a fellow modeller, but I don’t know everything, but will do my best possibly refer the question a video or fellow modeller / you tuber.
Below is Part 4 of the ‘Inspiration’ series. This part features small Continuous Run layouts in N Gauge that can be built by one person.